This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services.
If you agree to the measures of this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: CAROLINA SALAZAR ACCESORIOS S.A.S.
Commercial name: CAROLINA SALAZAR ACCESORIOS S.A.S..
E-mail: [email protected]
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including treating your data with security and transparency.
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate and risk-proportionate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will inform you clearly of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection rules, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- He has given us his consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- On a court order.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our site or by your condition as a customer.
- For being necessary for the provision of any of our services through contractual relationship between you and us.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to companies related to CAROLINA SALAZAR ACCESORIOS S.A.S. for the provision of the various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information referred to in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the latest version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.